Friday, August 14, 2009

I am Jennifer Grossbard, a New York based freelance chef specializing in a beginning to end gastronomic experience, with an emphasis in cross culture fusion. I create many types of functions in homes or venues state wide where high quality cuisine is a pre-requisite.  I am knowledgeable about all types of dietary restrictions and take your concerns to the utmost care and respect.  Myself and my staff have years of experience and believe in providing an experience that is unlike any other.  I am open to all inquiries where my organization, talents and cuisine are desired .


In this mortal world of chaos and destruction, we as humans take great pleasure in the delicate simplicities that comfort our souls. Ethereal Experiences strives to provide food and an environment that seems almost to perfect to be real. We customize your experience to coincide with the story of your taste buds delights and take great pride knowing where your food comes from and how it is brought into existence. All products are organic, grass fed, hormone free, local and seasonal as possible. Our inspiration is the story of your life and the world that exists around us. We want to create an experience that is completely yours.


Finding the perfect heirloom tomato, scouring the markets for the best produce, the freshest fish, I strive to offer to my guests a cuisine based on the energy I put into making it . Like chasing love some things are hard to find but with perseverance and an eye for quality you can be assured that always all efforts have been attempted to bring only the best ingredients to my table for you to enjoy.



Free Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment